Don (@Don_K_Williams) and I touch on a number of topics, including:
- There’s Nothing New in Soccer.
- Stats and Video Don’t Capture the Quality of a Player.
- Coaches Aren’t the Main Problem in Development.
- Personal Experience in Helping Latinos Have a Chance at the Professional Level.
- What is “Mentality”, and How Much Influence do Coaches Really Have?
- What Happens When Expectations and Reality are Mismatched?
Premium Education for either Coaches or Parents
If you are a coach or a parent of a player, we’ve also codified and made available the remarkable work of a coach who trained and shepherded many, many players from the age of 9 all the way to graduating them to being professionals.
The products that show you how this was done, is what sponsors this episode.
Get aboard a proven path, a legitimately proven path, not something copied or synthesized from elsewhere, or worse. No, but rather a first hand account and curriculum directly from the source, from the practitioners themselves, whose work is unprecedented in the American soccer environment.
You don’t have to be lost and confused.
Learn to properly guide and develop your kid through the maze and pitfalls that is American soccer (from the folks who have actually done it).
Gain access at 343masterclass.com.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 1000 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.