When I started podcasting, all I wanted to do was talk to coaches about coaching. Then the show slowly started to grow. And it continued to grow and grow and grow. Now it’s something I never imagined it becoming.
I’m super proud of the 3four3 podcast, but every now and then I feel like I leave coaches wanting more. I know coaches want to hear discussions about actual coaching and philosophy and methodology. So, I’m doing something about it.
How many people would be down to record a 10-minute interview with me?
1) The first two minutes you get to speak uninterrupted about your coaching philosophy.
2) The next eight minutes we discuss/debate.
Reply to sign up and I’ll reach out to you.
— John Pranjić (@ThatCroatianGuy) May 1, 2019
I sent out a tweet asking how many coaches would be down to record 10-minute interviews me. I announced the interviews would have two parts.
- Two minutes uninterrupted to talk about your coaching philosophy and ideas about coaching.
- Ten minutes of discussion and/or debate with me
Hundreds of coaches responded.
This episode is the first installment of this new series focused specifically on coaching is with Jon Burklo. I hope you enjoy.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email email@example.com to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.