Joe Dratnol is a teacher and coach in the state of Georgia.
He’s also spent some time writing and sharing his thoughts about the American game for several years. He says that he’s always trying to learn more and get better. Writing for his blog and doing interviews like this are things that challenge him and being challenged is part of growth as a coach.
In this interview, we discuss:
- The beginning of his coaching career and relearning basic skills
- Why and how teaching styles evolve
- How player demographics can impact the way you coach
You can connect with Joe on Twitter or by visiting his website.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Leave a Reply