Bryan Hargrove is a soccer coach from Portland, Oregon. This conversation with him was long overdue.
In this episode, Bryan discusses:
- How he followed in Brian Kleiban’s footsteps and watched training sessions “from the bushes”
- Why the American soccer system had him feeling unmotivated
- His experience coaching in one of the strongest underground soccer communities in America
You can connect with him on Twitter here.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Leave a Reply