Brandon Ponchak is a man of many hats. He is the General Manager of USL 2’s Cincinnati Dutch Lions, he’s also one of the assistant coaches. In addition to that, he owns and operates the US branch of S1 goalkeeping representing and selling their gloves.
During this interview, I decided to focus my questions on a few topics that Brandon wrote about on his blog in 2016. Specifically, some ideas he has for American soccer. Funny enough, 3 years later, everything was still very relevant.
So, in this episode we discuss:
- Solidarity payments and training compensation
- Promotion and relegation
- The role of community-based soccer in America
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.