Erik Stover is back to discuss his new role in American soccer that has a European twist to it.
(If you have not listened to my first interview with Erik, or just want to revisit it, you can find it here.)
Eric’s new role with Match-IQ is focused on growing the brands of European clubs here on American soil. Surprisingly, we hardly talked about the details of his new job. Instead, we spent most of the time discussing:
- What ages European clubs are looking to sign players and why
- Why our best American players are (and should continue) leaving for Europe
- How the American market is viewed by the rest of the world
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.