Who can actually take credit for a player “making it”?
Furthermore, what does “making it” even mean? Does it mean something different in different situations? What’s the context?
Specifically, we talk about who can claim credit for a players development and ultimately their trajectory?
- Can a coach claim credit?
- Can a parent/mentor claim credit?
- Can a club claim credit?
- Can a league claim credit?
- Can a federation claim credit?
How much credit should the player themselves get?
Well, Gary Kleiban and I discuss all of that, plus more in this week’s episode.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.