In this episode, I’m joined by John Kokkoris – a colleague out in New York who has had quite a bit of success with the youth there.
It’s his second time on the pod, the first being way back in episode 157.
So he’s been in and around for a while and I’ve certainly kept tabs on what he’s been up to.
Again, without any preparation, this is an off-the-cuff chat that touched on a few things:
- On whether this generation of US national team players are better than previous generations.
- About whether the money in football is impacting player performance, or not.
- We also give some insight into a couple of techniques or tools that could be valuable in helping discern truth from fiction when judging players, teams, or games.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 1000 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Leave a Reply