Nick Rizzo is the Head Women’s Soccer Coach at Monmouth College. He is a part-time triathlete, professional Google-er, and eternal optimist. He’s also the co-host of the @chatsoccr podcast.
I’ve had my eye on his weekly #soccerchat’s and finally decided to reach out to him and ask if he would be interested in being a guest on this show. He countered with me being a guest on his show. And we ultimately agreed to be on each other’s shows.
Nick is full of energy and passion. You can hear the genuine excitement in his voice. He absolutely loves his job. And it made for a very lively, honest conversation.
You can find him and his #soccerchat shenanigans on Twitter. You can find their podcast on every podcast provider imaginable. If you’re looking for an episode to start with… try the one when they interviewed me.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- Finally, An Episode About Youth Soccer Coaching and Player Development with Pete Stuart
- How to Navigate the USSF License Pathways While Implementing a Proper Training Methodology
- Mandy Pocho Tells Her Side of the Story About When She Met the Entire 3four3 Crew for the First Time.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Leave a Reply