Mika Elovarra is currently coaching with Richmond Kickers.
He is originally from Finland but played college soccer here in the United States. After finishing college, he returned home and played five seasons of professional soccer before retiring and starting his coaching career.
Our conversation focuses on the benefits of diversifying education. Mika is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to education. And I hope his perspective challenges you to think about the way you learn and teach.
You can connect with Mika on Twitter to learn more about him and the work he has done in soccer and other projects off of the field.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- 2 Tips for Choosing a Coaching Educator to Learn From
- Raymond Verheijen Believes American Coaches Should Be Developed to Think for Themselves
- Kai Edwards Addresses One of the Biggest Elephants in American Soccer’s Room
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.