In previous episodes, we’ve discussed language and why it’s wise that we update our soccer vocabulary.
Well, in this episode, we’re to focus on just one word.
The word is: remarkable.
Gary Kleiban joins me to answer some of these questions:
- What is remarkable?
- What isn’t remarkable?
- What are the good and bad sides of remarkable?
- Which players consistently demonstrate that they’re remarkable?
- What’s the difference between consistency and a single remarkable action?
- What about coaches? Are there any remarkable American coaches?
As I pointed out in a different episode, changing just one word in the vocabulary opens up a whole new realm of conversation. This conversation is yet another example of that.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Leave a Reply