He is also an analyst, coaching educator, and designer of the Tactical Teacher program which you can find by visiting onsidesoccerconsulting.com.
His coaching experience is scattered throughout the world. We unexpectedly spent a big chunk of time talking about what he was up to in India. But it ended up being one of the best parts of the conversation.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What a youth player in India has to go through just to get to training
- How he ultimately decided to leave India and coach in Canada
- Challenging coaches to really explain how they want their teams to play
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- The Three Stages of Developing Luka Modric, and Developing Croatia’s National Team, According to Romeo Jozak.
- Hear Romeo Jozak Talk About the Croatian Development Process and Why It Requires Patience and Guts.
- Tom Byer Talks About Disrupting Traditional Youth Player Development With One Simple Change
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.