Mike Woitalla is the Executive Editor of Soccer America.
He is also a coach, referee, and soccer dad.
I wanted to know more about the man behind some of the most powerful articles written about American soccer. And Mike was happy to answer all of my questions and share some of his incredible stories.
In this episode, we discuss:
- One of his first interviews with Sigi Schmid
- What stories he decides to cover and if anyone ever tells him not to cover something
- His thoughts on soccer in his community and America in general
You can find Mike on Twitter and all of his work is available at SoccerAmerica.com.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email email@example.com to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- Travis Clark Isn’t Afraid to Highlight the Lack of Playing Time for Young American Players in MLS. You Should Follow His Work.
- Forget About American Outlaws. Joey Anthone Is the Real American Soccer Fan That You Need to Know.
- How J.R. Eskilson Uses His Experiences to Cover American Soccer from a Different, and Better Perspective.
- Who Else Wants to Build a Soccer Club That Represents Their Community?
- Hailai Arghandiwal Discusses Life as a Dual National and Says, “Dreams Only Matter if They’re Rooted in Something Real.”
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Leave a Reply