Kat Nichols is a youth soccer coach that you probably have a lot in common with.
She understands what it’s like to meticulously plan a practice and then have three or four players not show up. She knows what it’s like to communicate openly and honestly with parents about their children. And she, like you, is always on the hunt for high-quality coaching education.
In this episode, Kat discusses:
- Embracing struggle and why it’s important.
- Areas she is currently trying to improve in as a coach.
- Her twist on attacking patterns.
Other resources and episodes:
- Kat’s Twitter
- Episode 126: David Robertson Explains Why Soccer Parents Are Important, Plus More.
- Episode 122: Joey Cascio and I Record Our Best Conversation Ever. I Don’t Think You’re Ready for This Realness.
- Episode 119: Doing Whatever It Takes, From America to Europe, with Adelaide Gay.
- Episode 104: Tiffany Weimer, Founder of Duktig Brand, Talks About Life As a Professional Women’s Soccer Player in America.
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Leave a Reply