In his Twitter bio, Daniel Workman describes himself as a “Husband, Dad, Entrepreneur, Creative, and Footy Fanatic.”
Combining all of those gets you a man on a mission to expose some of the cracks in American soccer, from top to bottom and back up to the top again.
In this episode, Daniel discusses:
- When he first started to notice that something was wrong with soccer in our country.
- How he went from soccer dad to Eric Wynalda’s campaign manager.
- The purpose of his own podcast called Soccer Works which allows him to discuss his ideas for the future of American soccer.
This episode starts with a mashup of Daniel’s own short, but potent podcasts. Each episode lasts only two minutes and focuses on one specific area of American soccer. I would describe Soccer Works as a crash course in soccer problems and politics from a guy with a lot of first-hand experience.
Other resources and episodes:
- Daniel’s Twitter
- Daniel’s Podcast
- The United States has Never Engaged in the Real Business of Soccer. Eric Wynalda Will Change That.
- The 3four3 Podcast Goes Inside the U.S. Soccer Boardroom with John Motta.
- Erik Stover Talks About Signing Thierry Henry, Working with Rocco and New York Cosmos, and American Soccer Airballing in Player Development.
- Rishi Sehgal Says U.S. Soccer Is Good but Not Good Enough and Discusses Rocco’s Plan to Inject Hundreds of Millions of Dollars into American Soccer.
- Rocco Commisso Shares His Unfiltered Stories About U.S. Soccer, Major League Soccer, and Soccer United Marketing.
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Leave a Reply