Jason Broadwater is a youth soccer coach and brand new podcaster.
After listening to, and learning from many others over the years, he saw an opportunity to join the conversation and highlight the work that he believes is good.
This is a very similar approach that I took when I first started this podcast. So, I wanted to bring Jason on to discuss his approach and what he plans to offer.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His influences and inspiration for starting a podcast.
- The void he sees in the coaching education landscape.
- Topics that he finds interesting and plans to cover in the future.
There are links to Jason’s podcast and his social media accounts available in the write-up of this podcast. Give him a follow. He’s a family man that is doing a great job of documenting his journey in youth soccer.
Alright, I hope you enjoy this episode with Jason Broadwater.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- Episode 132: Okay, Curriculum or Methodology… What Is the Difference? Christian Lavers Offers His Thoughts.
- Episode 128: Kat Nichols Explains Her Twist on One of the Most Effective, and Fundamental Training Exercises Known to Soccer
- Episode 126: David Robertson Explains Why Soccer Parents Are Important, Plus More.
- Jason’s Twitter and Instagram
- His “On the Touchline” podcast
Subscribe and leave the show a 5-star rating:
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.