Joe Campos is the founder of Eagleclaw Football Club and The Eagleclaw Foundation and has trained and coached Eagleclaw players since 2009. He is from Madrid, Spain, where he learned the game, and played in Spain and Turkey.
The Seattle soccer scene was not impressing Joe. In fact, it was frustrating him. So he decided to offer a different experience for players and families.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Why he started Eagleclaw
- How many years it takes to properly develop a player
- What real competition does for an industry
Plus, so much more.
You can connect with Eagleclaw FC on Twitter or Facebook. Joe also mentioned that they are very active on their website and he writes great stories about his experiences with the club.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search for products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email email@example.com to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- Episode 141: Introducing Zach Jonker and Bounce Athletics, the Shows First Sponsor.
- Episode 102: Former Seattle Sounder Kyle Smith Shares His Perspective as a Player, Coach, and Father.
- What Is the Most Powerful Training Activity Known to Soccer?
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Chris Cage says
This is crazy. I was going to send you a note John to ask if you’d try to interview someone from this club. I found their blog through the Dynamo Goals/Bounce website a few weeks ago and thought the blog articles were excellent.
Great podcast. Thanks!