Simon Murphy is the founder and CEO of a tech startup called RefLive.
RefLive’s Referee Management System is an online management dashboard and referee smartphone app to improve performance and retention while reducing abuse.
The last part of that sentence is pretty important.
Referee abuse is the number one reason that referees stop refereeing. A lot of us know it’s a problem. But Simon is one of the few that have decided to take that issue head-on.
During this conversation with Simon, we discuss:
- His time playing college soccer in the United States
- What led him to start a company for referees
- The day his technology was used for the first time by a FIFA referee
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email email@example.com to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- These Stories about American Soccer’s History from Dr. Joe Machnik Will Blow You Away
- A Conversation About Coaching Education You’ll Wish You Heard Sooner
- Okay, Curriculum or Methodology… What Is the Difference? Christian Lavers Offers His Thoughts.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.