Manya Makoski Puppione is a former professional player and current college soccer coach. Days after recording this episode, Marymount University announced that Manya will be the next women’s soccer head coach. We didn’t get a chance to talk about that, but we did have a great conversation.
- What type of mentality it requires to go far in this sport as a player
- How to manage a team full of players that all have different goals and expectations
- Her ideas on developing the whole player, not just the soccer player
Fun fact, Manya’s husband Bobby is a 3four3 premium coaching member.
I hope you enjoy this episode of the 343podcast with Manya Makowski Puppione
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email email@example.com to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- Tiffany Weimer, Founder of Duktig Brand, Talks About Life As a Professional Women’s Soccer Player in America.
- Yael Averbuch Talks About Her Own Development and How to Get Better When It’s Just You and a Ball
- Doing Whatever It Takes, From America to Europe, with Adelaide Gay.
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.
Leave a Reply