This episode is part one of my conversation with Guillermo Sanchez. He is an assistant coach for Orlando City SC. Prior to that, he was the mental coach and head of video analysis.
We were introduced to each other by my friend Kasy. Kasy and I met while taking a coaching course in Southern California and we’ve stayed in contact since.
Originally, I reached out to Kasy to interview him, but he suggested I interview Guillermo instead. What we ultimately settled on was a 3-way chat. And I absolutely loved how our conversation turned out.
The total call time with Guillermo and Kasy was well over two hours. So I’ve decided to split it up into smaller pieces that are easier to digest. Together, these episodes will provide valuable insight into multiple aspects of the game, on and off the field, from the lowest to the highest levels of the sport.
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- Hear Romeo Jozak Talk About the Croatian Development Process and Why It Requires Patience and Guts.
- Ian Barker Shares His Perspective on American Soccer Coaching Education and Says That Your Perspective Is Important Too.
- Raymond Verheijen Believes American Coaches Should Be Developed to Think for Themselves
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.