Ciara McCormack is a retired international footballer with experience in multiple countries including Canada, Australia, and the United States.
She wrote and published a story about an issue happening in Australian soccer that caught my attention. So, I asked if she would be interested in discussing it with me and she said yes. And I did not anticipate the conversation going the way that it did.
Ciara had no problem talking about some of the most important issues plaguing soccer in North America and Australia. Just the type of person that I love talking to.
Other relevant episodes and resources:
- Episode 111: Hope Solo Is an American Soccer Legend but She’s Tired of Playing U.S. Soccer’s Games.
- Skye Eddy Bruce Talks About Her Mission to Change the Game by Educating Soccer Parents.
- Episode 145: Setting Goals Is Normal, but Normal Is Boring. Stand out by Defining Your “Why.” Lessons From West Ham United’s Brianna Visalli.
- Episode 105: Hailai Arghandiwal Discusses Life as a Dual National and Says, “Dreams Only Matter if They’re Rooted in Something Real.”
Never miss new episodes:
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on iTunes
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Stitcher
- Subscribe to 3four3 FM on Spotify
Visit Bounce Athletics online to search products and take advantage of the discount they are offering 3four3 listeners and members. When you’re ready – email email@example.com to start the order process and mention 3four3 to get 10% off your first order.
Coaching Education Program
This is brought to you by the 3four3 coaching education program.
Learn more and join over 400 coaches using our proven possession-based methodology.